Join the Center for Biological Diversity's Leadership Circle today
Thank you for your interest in the Center for Biological Diversity's Leadership Circle. This group of top-level members serves as the core funders for the Center's path-breaking work in protecting endangered species and wildlands. Joining the Leadership Circle, you'll be part of the member group that makes up just a small percent of our overall membership but provides more than 50 percent of our annual membership income.
It's because of the committed support of our Leadership Circle members that we can continue to fund the scientists, lawyers and activists who are on the front lines of the environmental movement — saving jaguars, orchids, frogs, beetles and polar bears and helping us win big victories for wild places and the natural world we all depend on.
To join the Center's Leadership Circle, members annually give $1,000 or more. The benefits include:
- receiving our print newsletter and annual report, plus our weekly online newsletter and email alerts;
- special updates on the Center's work;
- exclusive access to soon-to-be released Center reports and research;
- a copy of our extraordinary 25th anniversary book A Wild Love, which features hundreds of breathtaking wildlife photographs highlighting some of the plants, animals and places the Center has saved since starting in 1989; and
- invitations to our quarterly "Biodiversity Briefing" phone call and Web presentation series with our executive director, key staff and other Leadership Circle members.
If you'd like to join the Center's Leadership Circle, click here to make your gift via our secure online web page — and for more information or to give your gift by phone, contact Chief Development Officer Paula Simmonds at 646-770-7206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you into the Leadership Circle.