No. 60, Dec. 27, 2018
Hello Revelator readers,
Oh, what a year it's been. This year at The Revelator we've covered everything from the current and future effects of climate change to several painful extinctions — as well as a few species at imminent risk of disappearing. We've also dug into solutions and talked to the people helping to make a difference for wildlife and the planet.
Here are our 10 most-read articles for 2018, as clicked by our valued readers:
1. Ghost Cat Gone: Eastern Cougar Officially Declared Extinct
2. The Elwha's Living Laboratory: Lessons From the World's Largest Dam-removal Project
3. Climate Goes Viral
4. Interactive Map: Climate in 2050
5. Swampy Thing: The Giant New Salamander Species Discovered in Florida and Alabama
6. Eight Years Until Red Wolf Extinction?
7. The Turtle Extinction Crisis
8. Amur Leopard Population Triples — to 103
9. RIP Sudan, the Last Male Northern White Rhino
10. Raptors to the Rescue
Of course that barely scratches the surface of what we published last year. What were your favorites? Did anything you enjoyed reading on The Revelator not make the list? Let us know. And stay tuned for even more great articles — good news and bad — in the new year to come.