Five Wild Picks / Center Staff Shine a Light on the News
Part of our work to protect the environment is making connections between the news and the wildlife and wild places we're fighting for. Here are five recently published opinion pieces from the Center's expert staff:
1) Senior Population Campaigner Catherine Thomasson responds to a New York Times article on the decision of whether to have children in the age of climate change.
2) Public Lands Director Randi Spivak breaks down how Trump's latest directive puts fossil fuel industries in charge of public lands in an op-ed in The Hill.
3) Associate Conservation Director Jean Su shares her powerful experience as a climate activist, attorney and eco-feminist in Ms. Magazine.
4) Senior Food Campaigner Jennifer Molidor explains why producers, not taxpayers, must bear the cost of meat production in a letter to the editor in The Guardian.
5) Senior Scientist Nathan Donley exposes how the EPA and Monsanto are hiding the truth about Roundup in a Sacramento Bee op-ed.